21 October 2011

Foreign Covers and release dates No. 1 Italy! - Copre stranieri e date di uscita n ° 1 in Italia!

It's been two weeks since Carrier was released in the US and Canada.  And now it's time to unleash the blue dress wearing, red haired vixen on Europe!!

First up, ITALY. The release date is Tuesday 25th October. Eeeek! I can't wait for this release date.  Firstly, I love Italy. I've been there loads of times. I even got engaged there, so it has a special place in my heart. Carrier of the Mark is also coming out in Hardback in Italy, which is super nice. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy. And, my Italian publisher, Sperling, has done a beautiful version of the original cover. Get a load of this baby!!

For anyone in Italy buying Carrier of the Mark, I'll be having a special release day promotion. I'll be giving away signed bookplates and bookmarks to the first twenty people who send, tweet, or FB me a picture of themselves with their copy. I'll post details on Monday! Eeeep! Can't wait.

E 'stato due settimane dal Carrier è stato rilasciato negli Stati Uniti e Canada. E ora è il momento di scatenare il vestito blu che indossa, volpe dai capelli rossi in Europa!

Il primo, ITALIA. La data di uscita è Martedì 25 ottobre. Eeeek! Non vedo l'ora per questa data di uscita. In primo luogo, io amo l'Italia. Ci sono stato un sacco di volte. Mi hanno addirittura impegnato , quindi ha un posto speciale nel mio cuore. Vettore del Marchio è anche venuta in Paperback in Italia, che è super bello. Non vedo l'ora di mettere le mani su una copia. E, il mio editore italiano, Sperling, ha fatto una bella versione della copertina originale. Ottenere un carico di questo bambino!


Per tutti coloro che in Italia l'acquisto Carrier del Marchio, sarò avere una speciale promozione giorno della release. Sarò regalando ex libris firmato e segnalibri per le prime venti persone che inviano, tweet, o FB me una foto di se stessi con la loro copia. Io dopo dettagli su Lunedi! Eeeep! Non vedo l'ora.

ps. this is probably a horrible Italian translation, so please...forgive me.

*hugs*

Leigh