25 October 2011

Buon Compleanno Carrier of the Mark! And...

Yes! It is release day for Carrier of the Mark in Italy. I'm so excited to get my hands on a copy. Until I can actually get a physical copy I will have to make do with pictures. 

If you are Italian, firstly, I'm so jealous.  Secondly, take a photo of your gorgeous self with a copy of Carrier and email it to me leigh@leighfallon.com or tweet it to me at @leigh_fallon or pop it up on the Carrier of the Mark Face book page HERE The first ten people from Italy to do this and email me their address will get signed bookplates and bookmarks. Go! I need to see your beautiful faces along with my beautiful cover. Yay!

In other news, news of early appearances of Carrier on shelves around the world are starting to filter in!! We've already had two sightings in Ireland. Eeep! The launch day is Thursday and I will be doing a launch day special, but in the mean time if you see it, get snap happy and get me some pictures.  Seriously, it's sad how excited I get seeing photos of my book in different countries around the world.

Once we get over this week, I promise, this blog will go back to me rambling on about inane things like children locking me out of the house, drinking tea and eating Irish chocolate when I should be writing, and festering over reviews, you know, all the usual stuff that take up my days.  But until then, you'll just have put up with my overexcited flailing brought on by the realisation that my book is now published in seven countries. AGHHHH! *flails*

Talk to you Thursday for some more flailing.

Leigh