04 March 2011

Fact Meets Fiction Friday.

Today is the last day for entering my ‘Picture Ireland competition', now’s your last chance to submit your Kinsale location.  I’m off to Ireland at the weekend and I’ll be furiously scurrying around Kinsale like a mad woman.
I’m working on my first pass pages at the moment, for those of you not in the know; these are a mockup of the finished book pre proof reading.  So I’m reading The Carrier of the Mark all over again and loving every second of it.  Even though I know it inside out, I still get so immersed the story, and I just can’t wait until you guys get to read it.  Once I get over the thrill of reading the first pass pages, I’ll have to run through it again for a proof read – now’s the time to catch those pesky errors that evade even the most honed of editorial brains.
I’m keeping this short and sweet today, as I have to go and pack, I’ve so much to do before I go.  My poor husband is being left behind with the twins so I’ll be preparing meals and writing out schedules for the entire week to make sure he doesn’t forget to feed them or something like that.
Next week I’ll be blogging from the emerald isle so times might be a bit off.  Stay in touch via twitter, I just love to hear from you guys.
Talk care guys and talk to you from the other side.
Leigh
Oh and for anyone in MA, remember I'm in Tatnuck Booksellers in Westborough this Saturday for the launch of Clarity by Kim Harrington.  I'll be there from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm, if you're in the area, pop in and say hi.