16 June 2011

Introducing Wendy Higgins and Sweet Evil

My friend and fellow inkie, Wendy Higgins, has some very exciting news to share today.  Her debut novel, SWEET EVIL, has been picked up by HarperTeen!  Congratulations Wendy!!
inkpop cover
I’ve had the pleasure of reading Sweet Evil, and it totally rocks.  I can’t wait to get my hands on the real deal.  The story is so captivating.  HarperTeen are one of the best in the business when it comes to awesome covers (I speak from experience) so no doubt they’re going to come up with a clanger of cover to give you a taste of what’s to come.
Inkpop, the website that made it happen for me and Wendy, has just been re-launched with a whole new look and set of features.  Check it out!! It’s the place to be.   I’m so excited for Wendy, and for Sweet Evil!
Want to know more? Well check out Wendy’s blog.  You can follow her on twitter too.
Woot! Go Wendy!!

Leigh