25 September 2012

Good Gods, it's cold

Hey guys!

I've a few up and coming events to tell you about. While I'm waiting on details on some, here's one I can share with you all. 

I'm sure you know I love Jennifer L Armentrout's books (and her too, of course), and I'm excited to let you know, I'll be popping in for a signing on her Massachusetts leg of her Deity tour. 



So wrap up warm and join us in Burlington, MA on the 6th of November. In the meantime, check out Jen's Facebook page  for news and updates.

I can't wait to meet you all. Yay!
Stay posted for details of my other fall/winter events.

Talk to you all soon,

Leigh

6 comments:

  1. A small part of me just died from excitement!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh exciting! :). Have fun, girls! When will Europe become host to one of these multi-signings, eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited!! It's only about an hour and a half drive from where I live to go to the Burlington signing!! I can't wait to meet both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm so excited to meet you too, Amy. Woo!

    ReplyDelete