19 March 2012

And the winner is...

Miss Cackle!!

Congratulations, Miss Cackle. I hope the luck of the four leaf clover delivers you a fine healthy bundle of joy.  I'm so excited to see this necklace going to you. Please email me your address to leigh@leighfallon.com so that I can post it out to you.

To everyone else who entered; thank you guys. You are brilliant. I wish I had necklaces and goodies to send to everyone, but alas, I do not.  There were so many entries on Facebook, Twitter, and here on the blog. You guys are truly awesome. <3

Just to give you all a heads up, I'll be doing another giveaway very soon on the YA scavenger hunt, and I'll have another four leaf clover up for grabs, so stay posted for details.

Have a wonderful week, guys.

All the very best and talk soon.

Leigh