03 November 2011

The Event of the Year...sort of...not really.

11-18-11
11-18-11 is big news!! Yes it is, people, BIG news.
I know what you’re all thinking. Breaking Dawn part I!!! *sigh* But that’s not this big news.
I’m doing a signing on that date. Yes, I’m sharing that date with the cast of The Twilight Saga.  So if the thoughts of watching Team Edward and Team Jacob slug it out forces you into a twihaustion induced coma, or, if you are a Twihard who didn’t manage to get tickets for the opening night, I’ve got an alternative for you.  Well, if you live in MA that is. For everyone else, grab your pitch forks ladies, the ultimate battle is about to begin, just remember to bring some boiled water and a few towels, I hear Bella is going to pop a live one.
So yeah…where was I? Yes! If you are lucky enough to live in the bi-polar weather afflicted state of MA, you can come and hear me read from Carrier of the Mark and get a copy signed.  Or you can just come and laugh at me while I stumble through my first public reading ever.  Either way, it’s going to be fun/embarrassing.
So here are the details.
18th November 2011 – Barnes & Noble, Bellingham, MA, at 7pm (please come, PLEASE. You can even wear red contacts and stuff…then afterwards we’ll sneak across the road to the Bellingham Cineplex and storm the cinema)
And I’ve another date for you!!!

16th November 2011 – Cambridge Public Library is having a Teen Author Event and I’m one of the authors. Yay! The fun and frolics will run from 5 – 6pm.  So if you are one of the lucky ones who has tickets to the opening night of Breaking Dawn *is jealous* you can come along on the 16th!! Win win!
For my UK & Ireland friends, I’ve lined up some signing dates over your direction for December. Yay!  Once I’ve got confirmation of times, I’ll post them here.
Okay that’s everything for now.  So please spread the word, I’d love to see some friendly faces in the crowd.
All the very best and talk soon.
Leigh