03 October 2011

The Carrier of the Mark Book Shop Hop!

This is it guys.  We are on the final countdown to the release of Carrier of the Mark in the US and Canada.  I'm a super excited bag of nerves at the moment.  People keep asking me what am I going to be doing for the launch. Do I have a party organized, or a signing?  The answer is nope.

You see, Carrier of the Mark started out online and thought it only fitting to have my release party on line...well sort of.  You see, all my awesome followers, you guys, are all over the world.  You've all been so amazing and super supportive, I wanted to be able to share this day with you, so I've come up with the Carrier of the Mark Book Shop Hop.

Here's what we're doing. Team Irish (my family, all over from Ireland) and me are going to visit as many book shops in MA as we can on Tuesday.  Yes! We are donning our Carrier of the Mark Book Shop Hop tee-shirts and are going on tour.  Our lightning tour will work it's way around Boston city and suburbs over a six hour period.  I'll be signing stock in each store, and we'll be taking photos of Carrier and Team Irish outside each shop. And this is where you can join in the fun.

I can't visit all your bookstores, but I can sign your copy of Carrier of the Mark (sort of). I'm asking you to join in on the Carrier of the Mark Book Shop Hop! All you have to do is take a photo of yourself with your copy of Carrier, in or outside your local bookstore. Post your picture to Twitter (use #CarrieroftheMark hashtag) or Facebook, or email it to me at leigh@leighfallon.com and email me your postal address, and I'll send you a signed bookplate for your copy of Carrier, and I'll send you one of my gorgeous bookmarks too...because you're worth it! *flicks hair*

So come join Team Irish on Tuesday the 4th of October for a fun day. Everyone who sends a picture gets a bookplate. Everyone's a winner. Woohoo! Keep an eye on twitter too, there will be photo updates, most of them embarrasing, all of them fun.

Please tweet this link, reblog, or post to facebook, I need to get the word out. Thanks a million!!
*Smooches*
Leigh