02 August 2011

And the winner of the Celtic silver necklace is...

Firstly, the YA scavenger hunt is closed to enteries. Thank you SO much participating.  It was such a huge success! Our intrepid hunt leader Colleen Houck is going though the grand prize entries as we speak and as soon as we have a winner to announce, I'll do just that.

In the meantime, I can proceed with my own little comp.  180 of you entered this competition, and so many of you I recognise, which makes picking a winner even harder.  I'm using my tried and tested twitter method to select a winner.  So here we go. The winner is...


Julianna Helms!!

Congratulations Julianna! I'll be in touch with you to get your address.  Enjoy your Celtic necklace.  And to everyone else, I'm so sorry. I wish I had one for everyone.  Bet fret not, one of you darlings might win the BIG prize!! I'll have my fingers crossed for you.

All the best. *good karma hugs*

Leigh