08 April 2011

Fact meets fiction (exceptional) Friday

I’ve had a great day today.  You’ll have to forgive the cryptic nature of this post; there are lots of things going on behind the scenes, each one more exciting than the next.  There are a few things I can mention. 
The Carrier of the Mark has been picked as a Buzz book for BEA (Book Expo America) This is HUGE for The Carrier of the Mark and will put it in the spotlight, giving it some much needed exposure at one of the biggest book events in the world! Eeek.
I’ve just done an interview for the Kirkus Reviews! This is so cool.  The Kirkus Reviews is a publication that's been on the go for years.  It's famous for it's cantankerous grumpy reviews.  No doubt I'll fall victim and be chewed up and spat out one of these days, but that's what I signed on for.  Yikes!  I’ll let you guys know when the interview is posted.
On the inkpop blog today, The Carrier of the Mark ARCs are causing a stir, and there’s a fab giveaway going on over there if you fancy getting your hands on one of those precious babies.  Inkpop have also posted my little ‘scare the UPS man’ video.  At this rate it will get back to the poor man and I’ll have to pay him an appearance fee.
Phew… it’s been a hell of a Friday.  Fingers crossed for an excellent weekend.
Have a most excellent one guys.
Oh, and if you haven't already filled in my Author Tracker, it is over on the right=====>
Leigh